We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
We are an established tour operator, part of TUI Travel PLC, the world's leading travel and leisure company. When booking with us you can have complete peace of mind and be confident that all monies paid to us are protected. Here are three key points that show there is no danger of your losing any money when booking with us:
- All our holidays with flights are ATOL protected. In the highly unlikely event of an insolvency your monies would be refunded if you were still to use your flights and you would be covered for repatriation if you were abroad. Therefore we recommend you book your flights through us. If you book your flights separately, please check that the seller is ATOL protected.
- We are members of ABTA and abide by the high standards laid out in their Code of Conduct. In the highly unlikely event of an insolvency, your monies for the holiday would be refunded if you were yet to travel.
- We are members of IATA, the airfares regulator.
If you would like any further information about these arrangements, please don't hesitate to ask us. To find out more about our commitment to ATOL, ABTA & IATA, carry on reading…
"ATOL" (Air Travel Organisers Licence), is granted by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Firms selling consolidated air travel packaged travel arrangements in the UK are required by law to hold an ATOL. An ATOL provides consumer protection in the event of failure of that supplier and will protect you from losing money, or being stranded abroad.
In the event of a business failure, the CAA refunds those people whose arrangements can no longer be honoured, and ensures that people already abroad are able to complete their arrangements and fly home. This protection is included in the price of any arrangements booked with an ATOL holder.
The flight bookings we make are ATOL protected, except when tickets for scheduled flights are sent to you within 24 hours of payment being accepted. ATOL Protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
You can review our ATOL licence details (you may need to enter our ATOL number: 6352)
The Adventure Company ATOL details
Formed in 1950 by 22 leading travel companies, ABTA - The Travel Association, now represents over 5,500 travel agencies and 900 tour operations throughout the British Isles. ABTA’s main aim is to maintain high standards of trading practice for the benefit of its Members, the travel industry at large, and the consumers that they serve. Our ABTA number is Y0766.
You can find out more about ABTA from their website:
"IATA" (International Air Transport Association) regulates airfares and acts as a bonding agency, allowing agents displaying their symbol to sell tickets legitimately.
A customer who books air tickets with an IATA bonded agency can be sure that the airline has trust in the agency to sell at legitimate and fair prices.
You can find out more about IATA from their website: