We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Perfect time to visit Sri Lanka, Caribbean, Thailand, Northern Europe
When there's ice on your windows and the temperature drops, head to the southern hemisphere for some tropical weather. Explore the steamy jungles of Costa Rica or in Cuba relax on the beach and dance to the rhythmic beats of Havana. For monkey business, Darjeeling and mystic mountains why not visit India, Sri Lanka or Thailand.
Thailand and Sri Lanka are beautiful in winter with no rain, low humidity and temperatures reaching up to 30c. Visit between December and March after the Yala Monsoon to sport wildlife, explore ancient temples and lie on golden beaches.
At Christmas most of us wish for a little snow but rarely is our wish granted. To guarantee your white Christmas head to Northern Europe, try Iceland, Finland or Slovakia for skiing, dog sledding and Christmas with the locals. Iceland is best for giant glaciers and whale watching and if you’re lucky you might even see the Northern Lights.