We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Perfect time to visit Nepal, India, Morocco
Nepal and India enter their dry season in October and the beautiful spring flora appears, fresh from the rains. For those looking for a wildlife adventure October is the best time to spot tigers in Ranthambore National Park and catch a glimpse of crocodiles, deer and leopards. If you prefer a cultural trip take in the sights of the Taj Mahal and Jaipur, explore medieval Kathmandu and ancient Buddhist temples. Stay in small Himalayan villages and learn the traditional mountain way of life or take in dramatic and colourful sights of Dehli. For trekkers, autumn is the best time to trek to Everest Base Camp through the Himalayas. It is the most popular trekking season as its cool with clear skies.
Closer to home you’ll find Morocco a year round destination but at its best in early autumn. Take a break from the rains and wind at home and explore Marrakech, the Atlas Mountains and relax in Essaouira.