The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Walk with the best
We have been running walking and trekking holidays for over 15 years. We have the experience to make sure your trip goes smoothly. For most of our trips you won't require technical skills like rope-work or using crampons. As long as you're relatively fit and have a positive atitude we can find a trek to suit you.
Five reasons to trek with us
1. Dedicated Travel Consultants - Our Travel Consultants can tailor your trip to meet your fitness and trekking needs based on our grade system. Some of the team also have firsthand experience of our treks.
2. Treksmart - We provide Treksmart induction courses led by qualified mountain leaders who will talk you through daily trekking life, altitude sickness and pre-trek planning.
4. A dedicated Group Leader - Every trip is led by a friendly, local Group Leader who knows the local people, wildlife and more importantly, the climate. On more strenuous treks our Group Leaders are also trained to spot altitude sickness and help you deal with it.
5. Porters - We provide porters, vehicles or pack animals (mules or horses) to carry your larger baggage on all treks which leaves you to carry your essentials. In addition, we have a Porter policy that provides our local porters with the correct equipment and medical assistance, if they require it.
Not only do we offer all of the above, we also have an exclusive arrangement with The Altitude Centre, who offer both AMS tests to see how prone you are to Acute Mountain Sickness and acclimatisation courses. Our detailed Trip Notes provide a packing list, altitude charts and an AMS leaflet to help you spot the signs of AMS.
Alongside our more challenging treks we offer family walking holidays and day walks as part of other adventure itineraries for those looking for a slower pace.