The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Our Training for Trekking Trips Guide
This is useful reading if you're planning to do a trek and are concerned about your fitness.
It guides you through your training objectives and the level of activities you should be doing before you go away. It also makes suggestions on exercises and briefly covers hints on diets.
We grade all our trips and ensure everyone is accessible for anyone of good fitness. If you have any concerns you should contact one of our helpful Travel Consultants. You can also join one of our Treksmart day courses - they explain what life is like on trek and help you with every element of preparation.
Complete the form below, then download the Training Guide to help you get fit for your trekking trip.