The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Bus/taxi, Polar expedition ship, Zodiac inflatable, on foot.
Accommodation - Cabin on board (10nts).
Meals - 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches & 10 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
This trip is all about seeing the wildlife - the guides on the boat were excellent and very informative, and showed just as much enthusiasm for the local wildlife as the guests did, which made the experience really exciting
The travel to and from the starting point of the trip was cumbersome, and not altogether clear, though I suspect the l;imited number of flights into Longyearbyen mean the options to improve this aspect are very limited...there was a lot of "hanging around" on the travel days though if anythign can be done about that!.
The boat was clearly not "designed" as a tourist boat, but this in no way detracted from the quality of the cabins or communal space. Overall, very good.
"Woody" was simply excellent - great enthusiasm coupled with great competence!
Mr R - Travelled in July 2012