Ellie Goldsmith and Ben Pinington recently got engaged on our Rift Valley Safari trip with...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Rift Valley Safari
Transport - Transport 4WD, on foot
Accommodation - Lodge (5nts), tented lodge (1nt), mobile safari camp (2nts)
Meals - 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners
All park fees are included in the price
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Our guides were superb at spotting wildlife and had so much information about them at their fingertips. The animal watching couldn't have been better if they'd been put there especially for us.
Ronald Deakin November 2009
A truly amazing driver/guide who could answer all our many and varied questions, unbelievable knowledge and so enjoyed the sightseeing (as much as we did). Exceptional attention to detail and amazing stamina. Never had anyone as good as he was on any trip.
[Least enjoyed] The Sopa policy that wouldn't allow our driver/guide Wilson to join us for a drink, let alone meal. This embarassed him and angered us. Suggest that Sopa lodges change their policy towards drivers. Also first/last lodge was the only rather unfriendly place, and noisy at night.
[Accommodation] Some places were amazing, very clean, friendly, well organised etc but others weren't so it's hard to generalise.
Better than excellent... Wilson was outstanding and made it such a memorable experience for us all. We plan to recommend him to anyone and everyone!
Mrs S - Travelled in August 2012