By donating 5$ on each booking for all our South African trips, towards SOS Children's villages...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, on foot.
Accommodation - Chalet (7nts), apartments (3nts), hotel (1nt).
Meals - 10 breakfast, 5 lunches & 8 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Many highlights but perhaps Kruger National Park. Would have liked to have spent longer there and perhaps cut out the Shangaan cultural village trip and birds of prey visit.
Alison Garrett, October 2009
The safari drives in the Kruger National Park were fantastic, made all the better by the extensive knowledge and patience of our guides, Johnny and Charlotte.
[Least enjoyed] The visit to Pilgrim's Rest and the panning for gold experience. This was a bit wasted on us - the least authentic experience in the whole trip.
Our two group leaders, Johnny and Charlotte were fantastic and they had a big part in making it the wonderful holiday it turned out to be. I would have no hesitation recommending them or re-booking a holiday if I knew they were going to be in charge. They constantly worked hard to make sure we got the most out of our holiday.
Mrs O - Travelled in March 2012
Well organised tour by the contractor, excellent guides
Mrs P - Travelled in March 2012
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »