There are quite a number of places in Africa that offer amazing safari trips by all accounts. I...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Into the Okavango
Transport - Minibus/safari truck, mokoro canoe, 4WD in Moremi, Chobe and Okavango, on foot.
Accommodation - Hotel (1 night), Lodge (3 nights), chalet (5 night) and tented camp (5 nights) En-suite tents may be used if lodges not available.
Meals - 13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 5 dinners
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Find a trip which does not drive from Johannesburg to Maun. Fly there. Find a trip with comfortable travel arrangements - not a horrendously cramped minibus. Otherwise, this trip is great.
Karen Sandler, Sep 2010
Camping in the Okavango Delta, some great game drives in Moremi park, and enjoying a glass of champagne watching the sunset over the magkadigkadi pans.
Mr C - Travelled in August 2012
Flight over Okavango Delta, game drives in Moremi and Chobe game parks, bungee jump off Victoria Falls Bridge.
Luxury camping accomodations were the best - the tents at Hyena Pan in Moremi and then at Nata Lodge were brilliant! Waterfront lodge in Livingstone was a great location but actual lodge was not as nice as the rest of the accomodation.
Group leaders were EXCELLENT!!! Kevin and Gerrit from Sunway Safaris are brilliant guides, made the trip what it was.
Ms E - Travelled in June 2012
Victoria Falls must be one of the greatest sights on Earth
[Least enjoyed] 'The amount of travelling. The distances where huge as expected but also we spent alot of time in 4x4s in the Game Reserves Perhaps we could have had more time on foot
Mr F - Travelled in January 2012
Seeing the wonderful birds and animals so close up.
2 tour leaders actually - and they were brilliant.
7 Day Sale - £75pp off selected Family & Worldwide trips. Offer ends Friday 31 May 2013.
* Prices shown on Dates/Prices page are before discount. Please call and quote 10031 to get the discount
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »