By donating 5$ on each booking for all our South African trips, towards SOS Children's villages...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Mozambique & Kruger
Transport - Safari truck/minibus, canoe, on foot.
Accommodation - Chalet/tented lodge (8nts), casitas (4nts), hotel/guesthouse (2nts).
Meals - 13 breakfasts, 13 lunches & 10 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Been on this trip? Be the first to write a review by joining our community.
Snorkelling with whale sharks was the most exilerating experience I've ever had, we will both remember that feeling for the rest of our lives I'm sure. Fantastic....
He was excellent. We have been on many guide led holidays and he was the best one we've ever had. He was friendly but not too and very genuine. He gave the impression that he was enjoying the trip too and that he enjoyed our company. He was there for us all the time.
Mrs H - Travelled in September 2011