The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, mule, calesh (horse-drawn carriage), on foot.
Accommodation - Hotels (7nts).
Meals - 7 breakfasts & 2 picnic lunches.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
The sure-footed mules into the moutains above Ourika were amazing. The view from on top was outstanding
We needed a bit more information about taking cash into the mountains and the lack of banks & CC facility at the hotel meant two families had to borrow cash from the third to pay the hotel extras bill.
A well-paced trip for all concerned
There was little hot water in two of the three hotels & the pools were FREEZING
Zaid was helpful, charming and not intrusive. He could have engaged a bit more with the group as we would have appreciated some choice with restaurants. These were generally well-chosen, but slightly soulless as we were sometimes the only people there.
Dr C - Travelled in March 2012
The donkey ride to Atlas mountain village and the lunch in the village were great fun and the food was the best we had all holiday. The kids loved walking along the beach in Essaouira.
Mohammed our guide was brilliant. He was good with the kids and always made sure we had safe and appropriate food for them. He was very interesting and a good balance between finding out things for yourself and guiding us through the holiday.
Mrs G - travelled in October 2011
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »