Having scaled the likes of Ben Nevis and Snowdon, budding mountaineers from the UK are left...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Kilimanjaro - Marangu Route
Transport - Minibus, on foot.
Accommodation - Lodge (2nts), mountain huts (5nts).
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners.
All Kilimanjaro park fees are included in the price.
Price and Availability
A limited number of seats per flight are available at our special group rates, these are the prices listed below. Once these spaces have gone we will find the best alternative. Essentially, prices are subject to flight availability.
Please note that all National Park fees are included in our price worth US$635
The park fees, which are mandatory, are included in our price. When comparing prices make sure you factor this is in as they are US$635 or £420 per person (from July 2013 the fees increase to US$745 or GBP£480). It's a daily rate so it varies between trips, broadly speaking it's £74 a day. This includes the entrance permit to the National Park, the camping/hut permit within the park and the Mount Kilimanjaro Rescue Fee.
Inclusions & Exclusions
Entrance fees, activities, accommodation and meals listed in the itinerary are included in the price, along with the services of a Group Leader. All internal domestic flights are included in the price with the exception of our eclipse tours
ExclusionsInternational flights and transfers to the start of the holiday
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at email@example.com
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance of departure.
* Please note prices shown in Dates/Prices page are before discount. Discount applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »