Tom is perhaps one of the luckiest 13 year olds we know - he just got back from Costa Rica and...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Kids in the Kasbahs
Transport - Minibus, on foot, camel.
Accommodation - Hotels and guesthouses (7nts).
Meals - 7 breakfasts
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
The guide took us to a local hamam a real experience!
Krista Hainsworth, November 2009
The drive over the Atlas pass was spectacular, Essaouira was lovely and Marrakech was a pretty amazing experience.
Slimman was great - patient, knowledgable and very efficient. He is a lovely man.
Highlights had to be the trip through the Atlas mountains and Essaouira
Adgadir was a bit of a pointless stop off.
I think this trip is more suitable for 7+ due to the amount of travelling involved, much more than I originally anticipated.
Our group leader, Abdul, was excellent. I felt he was there if we needed him no matter how silly the question. He was brilliant with the kids as well.
Mrs B travelled in April 2012
Driving over the Tizi-n-Test pass was dramatic, beautiful and scary. So much variety of sights, colours, sounds, scenery and places to stay. Stopping the van to see Dromedaries (camels) close up was a wonderful moment. The souks were amazing and overwhelming after a while. The call to prayer at dawn was serene. The hamam
Our tour leader Lahcen Hamyouy was a lovely man from a village in the Atlas mountains and was delighted to share his knowledge of the culture and the area. It was good to get to know some local people.
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »