The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Highlights of Central Europe
Transport - Public bus, train, minibus, on foot.
Accommodation - Hotel (13nts).
Meals - 13 breakfasts.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
It was a good intro to this part of Europe with many highlights - the best of which were probably krakow, Cesney Krumlow and the Tatra Mts.
There were one or two inaccuracies in the published itinerary/map which our guide has apparently pointed out before ie we do not travel via Brattislava.
A first class guide with excellent people skills.
Mr L - Travelled in July 2012
salt mine in poland,magnificent buildings in all cities
holasovice was a waste of time
Our guide wisely moved the trip to Szentendre to the next morning giving us more time in Budapest and thus not breaking up the day
the hotel in Eger was poor.although it appeared clean , the bathroom smelt of urine. and the rooms had thin walls.Also the A/C was ineffective. the hotal in Krakow had worn out linen and could be noisey, there was no A/C or fans
Andy was exceptional ! Exceeded all expectations
Mr V - Travelled in June 2012