Equador and Galapagos islands trip:
I had never thought about travelling to the Galapagos...
The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Bus, on foot, in country flight, cruise boat.
Accommodation - Hotels (4nts), twin berth cabin with private facilities (7nts).
Meals - 11 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Visiting a fabulous place, for me a trip of a lifetime. The wildlife was superb & the actual highlight was seeing & swimming with penguins & Sea Lions!
Lisa Wood, December 2009
Snorkelling with sharks, sea lions, penguins and sea turtles was amazing
[Least enjoyed] travelling home - a very long trip from Quito via Guayaquil to Amsterdam.
[Trip itinerary] Fantastic just abouts sums it up
Very very small cabins on the boat.
Miss D - Travelled in June 2012
'Knowledgeable, friendly, patient and all-inclusive guide on Galapagos cruise. Quito hotel upmarket in appearance but very poor on customer service.
No specific group leader, but comments apply to outstanding naturalist/guide on the cruise.
Miss H - Travelled in November 2011
Snorkelling with sea turtles
seeing blue footed boobies courtship dance
absolutely excellent - warm, approachable, organised and very knowledgable with a great sense of humor.