The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Finnish Dogsledding Adventure
Transport - Minibus, dog-sled
Accommodation - Wilderness cabins (4nts, multi-share), log cabins (2nts)
Meals - All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Spending time with the Huskies was fantastic and the Finnish scenery breathtaking.
Confirmation of lack of electricity in the cabins in the trip notes would have been useful.
Mr H - Travelled in January 2012
With my permission you transfared me to Exodos, although the exact location was different, and the trip one day less, it turned out to be an excellent adventure and one I woulf recommend to anyone w2it a love for dogs and a tolerance to cold and hard work.
A briliant week with huskies within the Finnish Arctic.
Our trip leader made the experiance a great adventure with hands on being involved with all the associated activities required for a sucessfull adventure.
Mr M - Travelled in January 2012