The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Treasures of Egypt
Transport - Minibus, train, felucca, calesh (horse-drawn carriage), boat, on foot, flight in country.
Accommodation - Hotels (11nts), sleeper train (1nt), felucca (1nt).
Meals - 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 6 dinners.
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Extras to your trip
Abu Simbel by plane
Discover Abu Simbel, just 50 kilometres from the border with Sudan, via a 40min flight, subject to weather conditions This outstanding temple of the great king Ramses and his wife was saved from being submerged by the Nile overflooding and it took 5 years for the Nubean to move it to a safer location.
Price per person and includes flight, guide and entrance fee.
Valley of the Kings Balloon Flight
See the Egyptian life waking up by the Nile and over the Valley of the Kings with a 30min balloon flight at sunrise.
Available all year around. Minimum age 12 years old, or caveat of 1m30 height.
Single Room Option - available for part of tour
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »