The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
East Africa Wildlife Adventure
Transport - 4WD, minibus.
Accommodation - Camping (10nts), hotel (1nts), lodge (1nt). (2012)
Meals - 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches & 11 dinners. (2012)
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at email@example.com
Add Extras to your trip
Urban Adventures - Arusha Village Experience
Join locals on a public bus before taking a walking tour through the village of Tengeru. See farming life up close, and enjoy lunch at a homestead. Then learn to roast and grind your own coffee, before enjoying a cup of your own brew.
Please note that this must be pre-booked. You can do this on your final day before flying home. Alternatively, you can add an extra night's accommodation onto the end of your trip.
Single Room Option