The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Desert & Reef Adventure
Transport - Minibus, camel, on foot, boat, 4WD, kayak.
Accommodation - Hotel (6nts), camp (1nt, multi-share).
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
2 days in the desert were superb!
We had a big problem when we arrived as we were put in a different hotel which was really terrible.. will send a seperate email explaining situation.
Mohamed was really atop class first rate guide and did everything he could to make our trip enjoyable.
Mrs S - Travelled in March 2012
This was such a good trip. We loved all of it and the boys had a ball - highlights include the opportunity to learn something more about photography with Graeme Fordham and the underwater photographer JP - they really made our trip special as did our very lovely and patient guide Muhammad who really looked after us. Other highlights for all of us include our trip into the desert and sleeping in the Bedouin tent, galloping along the beach, the camel riding and the diving!! The hotel was lovely - all in all a very well organised, friendly and stimulating trip, thank you
I think a teenage departure or adult departure would also be a very good idea with a photographer - I would like, as an adult to get the opportunity to learn more about underwater photography!
[Accommodation] It was in a perfect location with views of the sea and lovely helpful people - there were some issues with the showers, but overall a lovely place
It was a tricky trip - four young boys and two bolshy mothers but he managed beautifully - he is an excellent guide
Ms A - Travelled in February 2012 on a young photographer trip
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
7 Day Sale - £75pp off selected Family & Worldwide trips. Offer ends Friday 31 May 2013.
* Prices shown on Dates/Prices page are before discount. Please call and quote 10031 to get the discount
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »