The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Cape, Desert & Delta
Transport - Minibus/safari truck, 4WD in Okavango Delta, dugout canoe, on foot
Accommodation - Guesthouse (7nts), Chalets (4nts) Tented camp (7nts) Tented lodge (2nt) Lodge (1nt) Bushmen huts (1nt)
Meals - 21 breakfasts, 17 lunches and 12 dinners
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
All of it, the animals, variety of locations and good weather.
[Least enjoyed] the amount of time spent in the bus, no air con or tinted windows, put a bit of a downer on the longer drives.
No issues with any of the places we stayed, just one night when i was bitten to death (well lots anyway) but that was not the tours falt.
Good guide, a bit shy to start with but became more open and engaged during the trip, the two guides worked well together.
Mr H - Travelled in May 2012
Quad biking, Mokoro ride, San bushmen, Elephant ride & Etosha NP
I was very impressed by Maxwell, the guide. Maxwell was very knowledgeable about the things we saw and any questions we had. Maxwell was very focused to ensure everyone got what they wanted from the tour and to ensure the ittinery was accurately followed. I always felt very comfortable and relaxed with Maxwell looking after the group. Maxwell had some quite difficult people and situations that he dealt with very well.