The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Camels & Kasbahs
Transport - Minibus, local taxi, mountain bike, camel, on foot, rafting / kayaking (seasonal)
Accommodation - Comfortable Hotels (4nts), nomad tents (1nt), kasbah (1nt), riad (1nt)
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 3 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
camping in the desert & cycling though the villages & mule treck to berber village
[Least enjoyed] The cold- it was VERY COLD - far colder than the brochure said (we packed everything on the list including thermals which (once our baggage arrived) we wore constantly. This spoilt the trip as in the evenings we just all got into bed together to keep warm rather than siting around chatting, playing cards etc with the guide.
Our baggage did not arive with us & we were so cold for the first 2 days that we nearly asked to come home.
Even wearing thermlas & layers we were cold most of the time.
We wished we had taken our down jackets & fleece lined trousers.
Also, whilst the driving was interesting we would have liked to have walked & cycled more.
The kasbah hotel (night 4) was amazing - lovely, great atmosphere. we woudl ahve liked to have stayed there 2 nights
The gite ( day 6 owned by frenchman) was horrible - cold, empty, unfriendly & indifferent food & service. we woudl have preferred to stay soemwhere samller, with more caharcter & more friendly - everywhere else we went we were greeted with tea, there was nothing like that here.
he was very calm, quiet & helpful
Abdul the minibus driver was EXCELLENT - a very careful driver especially on some very hazardous roads. Always calm, professional, didnt appear tired at all.
The driver in Marackesh mohammed was not as good or as helpful.
Mr and Mrs B - Travelled in December 2011
7 Day Sale - £75pp off selected Family & Worldwide trips. Offer ends Friday 31 May 2013.
* Prices shown on Dates/Prices page are before discount. Please call and quote 10031 to get the discount
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »