The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, on foot, mules.
Accommodation - Hotel (3nts), gites (4nts).
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
The group leader, Hussain was absolutely excellent and gave us a real insite into the country including added extras like tea in a local house and teaching us how to cook a tagine. he was delightful, great fun and a great role model for our children. Nothing was too much trouble. The trek in the mountains was also a highlight.
[Least enjoyed] One of the gites was dissappointing in comparison to the other 2. The flights were tedious because of having to change at Cassablanca.
2 of us lost our luggage for one night and we believe it was because of the short stopover at Cassablanca. The stopover also made for a long journey home. We would have much preferred a direct flight.
[Accommodation] The pillows were often very uncomfortable and I wish I had taken my own.
As already stated Hussain was excellent, always working had to make sure our trek was as successful as it possibly could be. He sorted out our luggage problem, and our health issues with skill, sensitivity and good humour. He is a real asset to your company.
Mrs S - Travelled in August 2012
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »