The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, on foot, mules.
Accommodation - Hotel (3nts), gites (4nts).
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners.
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at email@example.com
Add Extras to your trip
Single Room Option - available for part of tour
Extend your adventure
Extend your Moroccan Family adventure relaxing in the laid back, beautiful coastal town of Essaouira. It's fascinating marine history dates back to the 5th century BC when it was established as a trading post.
Travel to Essaouira
Today you bid farewell to those of your group who are not doing going on the coast and take a charter bus from Marakech to Essaouira (3hours). In the afternoon you will visit to Argan Oil Women's cooperative.
Riad Nakla (AAA) - 2 nights (B)
Today you will be completely free to do as you please. Explore the old pirates ramparts of the old town or stroll along the beach. You can opt for a camel ride on the beach or some more adventurous watersport activities, such as windsurfing or snorkelling. (B)
Transfer to Marakech
Today at around 3PM you will transfer back to Marrakech. Upon arrival you head to your hotel and have the rest of the afternoon free to relax before your flight tomorrow. Alternatively, you may be able to do some last minute sightseeing and souvenier shopping.
Hotel Amine (AAA) - 1 night (B)
The tour ends for land only passengers at your hotel after breakfast. Those on our group flights will be transferred to the airport (30km/45 mins) for your flight home. (B)
7 Day Sale - £75pp off selected Family & Worldwide trips. Offer ends Friday 31 May 2013.
* Prices shown on Dates/Prices page are before discount. Please call and quote 10031 to get the discount
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Prices shown on the dates/prices page are before discount. Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »