The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, on foot, in country flight.
Accommodation - Hotels (4nts), teahouses (9nts), guesthouse (1nt).
Meals - 14 breakfasts & 2 dinners.
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at email@example.com
Add Extras to your trip
Urban Adventures - Spiritual Nepal
Mix with the holy Hindu men 'sadhus' in Pashupatinath Temple and the monks of Bodhnath. Get an insight into their life of renunciation and salvation. You'll then wrap up your spiritual journey with a visit to a renowned astrologer.
Please note that this must be prebooked and you will need to add an extra night's accommodation onto the start or end of your trip.
Urban Adventures - Kathmandu Living
Walk up to the oldest Buddhist Stupa in Nepal, Swoyambhunath, and to one of the oldest parts of Kathmandu, Kathmandu Durbar Square. Here you’ll discover the true Kathmandu with its local market squares, centuries old temples and courtyards. Purchase your own choice of vegetables and head to your host family to prepare the Nepalese staple food for lunch.
Please note that this must be pre-booked and you will need to add an extra night's accommodation onto the start or end of your trip.
Single Room Option - available for part of tour
This is available in Kathmandu & Pokhara only
Save 5% when you book 6 months in advance of departure.
* Please note prices shown in Dates/Prices page are before discount. Discount applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »