The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Active in the Sinai - Family Holiday
Transport - Minibus, camel, on foot, boat, 4WD, (kayak).
Accommodation - Hotel (6 nts), camp (1nt, multi-share).
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners.
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
If you want fun and excitement with like minded people then look no further. This is our second trip with Adventure co and we won't be booking with anyone else in the future.
david, August 2009
Mount Sinai @sunrise Desert overnight
[least enjoyed] time of flights- arriving late evening one of the visits to a bedouin family after tombs- was a duplicate of others(which were better) and fly infested
a day or two longer to build in some more chill time would have made even better
the hotel was ideal clean and local and location on sea front second to none- staff brilliant
He was really good and was part of what made holiday as brill as it was
Mrs C travelled in April 2012
Our friends are amazed at what we did and to be honest so are we.
The guides are fantastic and the trips very well organised as well as on time.
It is hard work, you never stop so be prepared. It was a brilliant holiday but be prepared to work.
Mido the Guide is brilliant.