The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Top Ten India Tips
Top Ten Tips to travelling in India by Lucien, aged 8
1. Stay in the jeep, so you don’t get eaten by a tiger. Or a hyena
2. Remember that you can always order pizza, or jam and toast, if you don’t like curry.
3. It’s a good idea to bring your cricket bat because the Indians like cricket and they will play with you.
They will have the stumps.
4. There are lots of knick-knacks to buy but you have to bargin
5. Don’t worry about getting lost because most people speak English, and your guide will look after you.
6. Your guide will be friendly so don't worry about not making friends.
7. Remember to be patient at the Taj Mahal because your parents will want to take lots of photos.
8. Don’t be surprised if you see a cow in a station.
9. Don't be scared of heights because you will probably ride on an elephant. But Indian elephants are friendly.
10. Always remember your hand santiser. (Mum told me that one!)
Other blogs for this trip
- Insider's view: An Indian Summer
- Cathy and Mark talk family adventure holidays and Costa Rica
- Text messages home from India (Tiger Trails and Taj)
- My family trip to North India
- Tom, aged 13, family adventures
- India: Exploring the great north/south divide
- Tigers & the Taj Mahal by Honey - aged 10
- Africa isn't the only place that does safaris
- India blog - Tiger Trails and Taj Mahal