The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Perfect time to visit Southern Africa, Europe, Peru, Kilimanjaro
Everyone loves summer and pretty much everywhere in the world offers up its own delights during these months but here are our favourites. The highlight of summer is the Great Migration across the plains of Kenya and Tanzania but you can make the safari experience even more of an adventure by trekking Kilimanjaro too. Spot wildlife as you climb Kilimanjaro, the highest peak in Africa. Still within Africa, head south to the Okavango Delta, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa for trekking, wildlife adventures and cultural experiences with the local tribes.
Europe too is best visited in summer With warm to hot weather you can go kayaking, hiking and biking in Turkey, Spain, Italy or France. Alternatively take in the cultural highlights of the Balkans and eastern Europe.
If you’re looking for something more of a challenge then the Inca Trail in Peru is best visited at this time of year. There’s no better time to walk the Inca Trail with dry, warm days and flowers in full bloom. It’s not all about the trail though and those looking for culture can visit the floating islands of Lake Titicaca and their residents, or see the Arequipa ice mummies. Plus you can take an Amazon jungle extension exploring the vast forests and meeting the local birds and animals.