The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Perfect time to visit South America, Spain, Jordan, Egypt, Tanzania
With winter finally over, spring is the perfect time to get away and beat the crowds. Spring sees dry, warmer weather in South America so why not enjoy a toe-tapping trip to Brazil or Argentina. Costa Rica and Brazil are great during spring too with lower humidity, fewer crowds and cooler weather. Easter sees the beginning of the mating season for land birds and sea lions in the Galapagos where the flowers are in bloom and the ocean calm - perfect for diving with dolphins.
For something closer to home try the Middle East or Europe. Pleasantly warm and before the busy summer holiday season, take in coastal and mountain views while you soak up the Mediterranean sun in Spain and enjoy sun, sea and deserts in Egypt and Jordan. What better way to shake off the winter blues than with a 4WD across the sand dunes, exploring ancient wonders and relaxing with the locals in beautiful weather?
Feeling really adventurous? Head to Tanzania for the ultimate safari. May sees the beginning of the Great Migration, and the dry season means game gathers at the watering holes, ideal for game drives across the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.