The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Free day trip to Saadani National Park
Discover the magical Saadani National Park located right on the beach, with transfer from Bagamayo on day 3 of your itinerary.
Free day trip to Saadani National Park including game drive and boat safari.
Terms & Conditions
Only valid on the Safari & Beach Adventure Family Teen Adventure, for any departure before end of February 2012. Can be used in conjunction with the loyalty discount but no other promotion and booking must be direct. The Adventure Company reserves the right to refuse discount. There is no cash alternative.
Despite its proximity to Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam, Saadani has remained almost totally undeveloped for tourism. You will head out by open-topped Land Rover, to seek out a wide variety of game - including the elusive oryx, sable and kudu. Wildebeest, hartebeest, eland, reedbuck, warthog and zebra also occur in numbers and some of the largest herds of giraffe found in Africa. You will also enjoy a boat safari on the Wami River. You motor slowly up-river past a wonderful array of kingfishers, bee-eaters and other river birds, with hippopotamus and crocodile basking in the warm, shallow waters. Many primates are also visible - especially the black and white colobus monkey. You can then anchor or simply drift down-river in silence for a while.
There are no trips currently available for this special offer