The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
School Trips Team
We are keen to get to know you, what school trips you’ve run before and how they went. What you liked about them and what wasn’t so good. The more we know about you and your students the better equipped we are to help you create the perfect tour. This page is to help you get to know us. Click on our names and you can see our personal profiles which will give you an idea of our experiences within the company.
Between us we have a wealth of knowledge. We have visited over 50 countries including all the destinations we have planned trips for schools. Angela and Antony have a huge amount of experience of Africa, Jen is our South American expert and together we have covered most of Asia.
In the first instance we’d like to come and meet you to discuss your plans. Once we have the trip planned we’ll also visit your school to run a presentation for students and parents if you wish.
We are so excited about our schools program. We all love to travel and firmly believe that our school trips are the best adventure tours a school could choose.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Antony, Angela and Jen