The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Want to save money on your next holiday?
We’ve spent some time listing helpful tips on how you can make your money go further on your next holiday. Here's our top 10.
Find our best value trips. We’ve put together a selection of adventures, family and non-family, which are all under £1,000 per person inc flights. Remember all accommodation, transfers, transport and entrance fees along with a selection of meals are included within the price.
1. Book early. Flights are normally the most expensive element of the trip. We have prearranged special rates with airlines, which we use when quoting prices. However, from three months prior to departure we have to hand back unused seat allocations. Booking later means we purchase places in the open flights market, which can mean flight supplements and higher prices!
2. Buy your own flights. We offer every trip with or without flights. You may have air miles or some perks which means you can save if you book your own flights. There are also certain short and mid haul destinations, such as Marrakech & Toulouse where you can purchase flights with low cost carriers. A good site is www.skyscanner.net Or let our Travel Consultants find alternative flights for you for free.
3. Buy in bulk and stay loyal*. As a way of saying thank you, every time you book again with us we'll reward you. If you're a family we'll give you 5% off when you book again and another 5% off if you book six months early. If you're one of our adult (worldwide) customers we'll give you the following:
- 2nd trip £50 outdoor kit & clothing voucher per person if you book within 12 months of returning from your first (£25pp if the booking is under£1,100).
- 3rd trip £50pp off your trip (£25pp if the booking is under £1,100)
- 4th trip £100pp off your trip.
4. Be a savvy seasonal traveller.If you're flexible avoid the traditional busy periods, eg the school holidays. During these periods the cost of flights and accommodation generally goes up. If you can not avoid these periods it’s best to book as early as possible.
5. Get a group together. Get a group of 6-10 people together on a trip and you'll save £50pp. Organise 11+ on any trip and one person goes free.
6. Extra value. To help you prepare for your trip, once you’ve made the booking you’ll get discounts with a variety of retailers.
7. Don’t buy, hire. If you see specialist kit on the packing list, hire it. You can save £100s on things like sleeping bags, crampons or ice axes. We can organise this locally on some trips or you can go direct to www.trekhireuk.com
8. Spending Money. Avoid the airports and set up an account with an online provider they will reward your loyalty and offer better buy-back agreements. We do not recommend taking credit cards, as it’s likely they may not be accepted as you travel off the tourist trail. It’s worth reading your Trip Notes or speaking to a Travel Consultant to determine how much you’ll need, thus avoiding bringing a lot of cash back. Remember on our trips most things are included.
9. Look out for special offers. As well as offering loyalty and early booking discounts, we have plenty of special offers. Check out our Specials page.
10. Source the best value destinations Check out exchange rates before you decide where to go. Choose a destination which ranks highly on the post office's best value destinations survey such as Spain, Bali, Vietnam or Sri Lanka.
Holiday Special Offers
Check out our latest special offers.