The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The Queen Beatriz is a comfortable vessel. It has a large and comfortable lounge and dining area, as well as a sun deck where you can watch the wildlife or just kickback and relax. There are eight well appointed, individually air conditioned cabins.
Class: First Class
Length: 30.2 metres
Cabins: 3 Standard Twins, 2 Deluxe Twins, 2 Deluxe Doubles & 1 Suite.
Crew: 9 including 1 English speaking Naturalist guide. The guide is certified by the National Park Level II.
Certification: 'Document of Compliance' issued under the provisions of the International convention for the Safety of Lifeat Sea (SOLAS) which is valid for M.V. San Jose.
Electricity: Each cabin has American style power points (110 volts)
Other: Fully air-conditioned, Radar, HF, VHF Radio, Satellite Navigation, 2 zodiacs.
Children: The minimum age for children on the Queen Beatrix is 6 years.
Equipment: Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel & flippers) are provided free of charge. There are a limited number of wetsuits available for hire at a cost of US $30 – payable to the crew.
Scuba Diving: Not Available.