The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
- What is an Adventure Holiday
- The Team
- Claire Wilson
- Rosie Millard
- Product & Flights Dept
- Sales Dept
- Customer Operations Dept
- Marketing Dept
- IT & Systems Dept
- Finance Dept
- Group Leaders
- Press Office
- Work for us
Adventure specialist introduces dedicated Brochure for high street agents
Swap half-hearted holidays for full-on adventure this october half-term
New astronomy tours encourage adventure travellers to reach for the stars
Downloadable guides ensure trekkers don’t trail behind with peru preparations
Whether looking for an active break, a cultural journey or encounters with incredible wildlife during 2010, The Adventure Company offers trips to satisfy any traveller keen to do more than just sunbathe.
The Adventure Company forecasts a successful 2010 with family bookings on the rise
South Africa will be well and truly under the spotlight next summer as Fabio Capello’s England squad touch down to do battle against the world's top footballing nations.
Do more for less this winter on a multi-activity trip with The Adventure Company
The Adventure Company unveils 13 new trips in its 2010/2011 worldwide brochure. Learn how to be a husky musher in Finland or a gaucho in Argentina on one of the 13 new trips launched by The Adventure Company.
Press Contact Details
If you are a member of the press and want further information, please contact Nicola using the details below.
Please note, this service is for members of the press only.
UK & Ireland PR Manager
The Adventure Company
Grange Mills, Weir Road, London SW12 0NE
Tel: +44 (0)7725 261232