The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Savings & Offers
The Adventure Company is giving those who vowed to go on a trek of a lifetime in 2012 a welcome financial incentive with £50 discount per person on selected trips to Nepal until the summer monsoon (June) when booked before 29 February.
Swap the mince pies for activity highs this December with a range of last minute breaks with The Adventure Company.
September is a great time for holiday-makers to bag themselves some last minute sun without the crowds. Travellers can chose from a range of last minute tours from £679pp.
The Adventure Company is offering a £100pp discount on all of its tours over £1000pp departing between 1 December and 28 January 2012 when booked before 10 July.
Do more for less this winter on a multi-activity trip with The Adventure Company
Press Contact Details
If you are a member of the press and want further information, please contact Nicola using the details below.
Please note, this service is for members of the press only.
UK & Ireland PR Manager
The Adventure Company
Grange Mills, Weir Road, London SW12 0NE
Tel: +44 (0)7725 261232