We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Start The New Year On A High With £50 Off Nepal Adventures
The Adventure Company is giving those who vowed to go on a trek of a lifetime in 2012 a welcome financial incentive to follow their resolution through.
The travel specialist is offering a £50 discount per person on selected trips to Nepal until the summer monsoon (June) when booked before 29 February, with availability still left on January and February departures for those who can’t wait.
Adventure Nepal (18 days from £1,819pp) ** Late departure available 10 February **
- This trip provides action and adventure in the mountains, rivers and jungles. From Kathmandu, adventurers head on a 7-day trek in the Annapurnas, a white-water rafting adventure on the Seti River, elephant safaris in Chitwan National Park, a canoe ride on the Rapti river and an ox & cart ride through local Tharu Village.
- Price: From £1,819pp (incl. £50 discount per person) including international and domestic flights, accommodation (camping, hotel & jungle lodge), transport (minibus, rafting, elephant & canoe), most meals (16 breakfasts, 12 lunches & 12 dinners) and an experienced local leader.
Annapurna Sanctuary (16 days from £1,519pp) ** Late departure available 10 February **
- An inspiring Himalayan 9-day trek into the heart of the Annapurna range with a balance of city and rural life either side including time at the lakeside of Pokhara and the capital Kathmandu. With no major difficulties, the trek is suitable for enthusiastic hill walkers as it reaches a maximum height of 4,130m and culminates with a night each at Machhapuchare and Annapurna Base Camps.
- Price: From £1,519pp (incl. £50 discount per person) including international and domestic flights, accommodation (hotel & teahouses), transport (minibus), some meals (14 breakfasts & 2 dinners) and an experienced local leader.
Everest Base Camp (18 days from £1,739pp) ** Late departures 20 January & 17 February **
- This is a classic Himalayan trek through Nepal’s Khumbu region - home of the world’s highest mountain Mount Everest at 8,848m. Travellers will enjoy vistas of these mighty peaks as they stay in teahouses and pass through mountain villages. With time on either side, the 11-day trek takes travellers towards the ultimate goal of Everest Base Camp and Kalar Patar (5,545m).
- Price: From £1,739pp (incl. £50 discount per person) including international and domestic flights, accommodation (hotel & teahouses), transport (bus), 16 breakfasts and an experienced local leader.
Himalaya Discovery (13 days from £1,549pp) ** Late departure available 8 February **
- For a non-trekking journey of Nepal’s highlights, this tour offers leisurely strolls and other forms of transport from a canoe and elephant safari in Chitwan National Park to a boat ride across Phewa Lake in Pokhara. Highlights include the little-visited villages of Bandipur and Nuwakot plus spectacular Himalayan vistas.
- Price: From £1,549pp (incl. £50 discount per person) including international and domestic flights, accommodation (hotel & lodge), transport (minibus, elephant & canoe), most meals (11 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners) and an experienced local leader.
To find more about The Adventure Company’s discount call 0845 287 1198 or visit www.adventurecompany.co.uk/specials
9 January 2012
For further information or press trip opportunities please contact:
Suzanne Seyghal, PR Manager
Tel: 020 8971 2967 Mobile: 07944 168 697
Felicity Hay, PR Assistant
Tel: 020 8971 0498
NOTE TO EDITORS:
About The Adventure Company
- Founded in 1996, The Adventure Company operates over 250 small group trips across all continents combining ‘must-see’ highlights with unforgettable cultural experiences.
- While itineraries are tailored to suit all ages, from those new to adventure to seasoned travellers, The Adventure Company is also the UK’s leading family adventure specialist with 113 holidays designed for travelling with kids. Trips vary from multi-activity holidays to exotic animal encounters, Hands On Adventures interacting with local community and environmental projects and teen adventures designed exclusively for families with children aged 12 upwards
- Its range allows holidaymakers to enjoy some of the world’s most iconic treks, spot wildlife on safari, get under the skin of local cultures, camp under the stars or try out new activities such as white-water rafting and dog-sledding, From Argentina to Zambia, all trips are led by local guides who provide an invaluable cultural insight.
Press Contact Details
If you are a member of the press and want further information, please contact Nicola using the details below.
Please note, this service is for members of the press only.
The Adventure Company
Cross & Pillory House
1 Cross & Pillory Lane
Tel: +44 (0)776 925 6173