The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Healthcare RM teams with The Adventure Company in fitness holiday programme.
Healthcare RM (HRM), the leading health risk and sickness management consultancy, has teamed with The Adventure Company, part of TUI Travel’s Adventure brands, to offer clients a different kind of fitness and stress reduction programme. Client firms are encouraged to include The Adventure Company’s range of activity holidays as part of their employee wellness and rehabilitation process.
To demonstrate their confidence in this novel prescription, HRM’s CEO, Pamela Gellatly and members of her team are this week heading to Nepal to tackle an 11-day trek to Everest Base Camp which they have spent the last few months training towards. At over 20,000 feet, the camp can only be reached on foot via a challenging route through the Himalayan mountains.
Commenting on the partnership Gellatly said; “We are delighted to present these holidays to clients as part of a physical and mental fitness regime that leads to a healthier and happier lifestyle. A week on the beach is still a good rest cure, but I wanted to take on Everest to show that stretching yourself to an extreme, while enjoying the beauty and calm of the mountains, is good for mind and body.”
Anthony Barton, head of sales and groups for The Adventure Company added, “Understanding Healthcare RM’s objectives, we can see great benefits in promoting iconic trekking destinations like Peru, Nepal, Morocco or Tanzania as a way of engaging staff to improve their fitness and wellbeing. The build up to the holiday to ensure you arrive trekking fit is just as much part of the exercise as the trip itself while having a goal to train towards has both physical as well as mental benefits. We therefore look forward to working closely with Healthcare RM’s clients to offer them a unique experience.”
Healthcare RM is a leading occupational health risk consultancy providing outsourced systems and services to public and private sector organisations. The company uniquely offers the complete range of occupational health capabilities with the capacity and flexibility to integrate these functions into tailored packages to match client requirements and circumstances. See www.healthcare-rm.com
For more information contact:
Bernard Carey. Tel: 07769 887966. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes To Editors
The Adventure Company
- Founded in 1996, The Adventure Company operates over 200 small group trips across all continents combining ‘must-see’ highlights with unforgettable cultural experiences.
- Its range allows holidaymakers to enjoy some of the world’s most iconic treks, spot wildlife on safari, get under the skin of local cultures, camp under the stars or try out new activities such as white-water rafting and dog-sledding, From Argentina to Zambia, all trips are led by local guides who provide an invaluable cultural insight.
- While itineraries are tailored to suit all ages, from those new to adventure to seasoned travellers, The Adventure Company is also the leading family adventure specialist with over 80 holidays suited to travelling with kids. Trips vary from multi-activity holidays to exotic animal encounters, with certain holidays offering designated solo parent or teen departures, designed exclusively for families with children aged 12 upwards.
Press Contact Details
If you are a member of the press and want further information, please contact Nicola using the details below.
Please note, this service is for members of the press only.
UK & Ireland PR Manager
The Adventure Company
Grange Mills, Weir Road, London SW12 0NE
Tel: +44 (0)7725 261232