The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Photo Competition Winners 2011
Thank you for all your entries to our photo competition 2011. Find out who our expert photographer judge Sam Oakes chose as our winner and two runners up in the gallery below:
Congratulations Duncan Woodhead who will receive a £500 voucher towards his next holiday.
"Photographing wildlife takes a great deal of patience mixed with an element of luck, and when it comes together there is nothing more rewarding. Elephants are amazing animals and it can be nerve racking when approached by a herd, ears flapping and looking directly at you. This image is made stronger because the view is below the elephants eye level which really pulls you into the situation and makes your heart race a little."
A special mention also goes to Jess Thompson and Caroline Hanlon, whose incredible shots we liked so much we decided to make them our cover stars for our Worldwide and Family brochure 2011/12
"This is a really playful image which captures great excitement and fun. There is nothing better than charging down a hill, and I can heartily recommend it for kids and big kids alike!"
"The Taj Mahal is such an iconic structure that it’s been photographed for years. What makes this a strong image is the local women passing by and reflected by the water, giving a real sense of place and the feeling that 'I would really like to be there now.'"