The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Type: Motor Vessel
Category: Tourist Superior
Capacity: 16 Passengers (8 twin share cabins)
Size: Length 21 metres / Beam 6 metres
Speed: 10 knots
Crew: 7 + 1 English Speaking Naturalist Guide
Certified by the National Park, English speaking and Level II.
ISM Security Certification, Certificate - II-1, II -2, III, IV and V of the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) document. Certificate - MARPOL Chapters I,IV, V, VI.
8 twin bunk bed cabins with private facilities. Hot and cold water, comfortable dining room, living room, bar and sundeck. The vessel is equipped with all the required safety equipment and is centrally air-conditioned throughout.
The minimum age for children on the Pelikano is 16 years. Not recommended for passengers over the age of 65 years. The stairways leading to the cabins are very steep. Also, all cabins have bunk beds, no lower berths. There are a number of shore excursions on this cruise. This involves boarding a small dingy or zodiac from the rear transom of the cruise boat. Disembarkation at some locations will be at steps or a small pier whilst at other locations pax may be required to disembark on the beach. This can involve having to wade ashore a short distance through shallow water. A degree of agility will be required for this.
Each cabin has American style power points (110 volts) DRINKS: There is a bar on board and all bills are to be settled in USD cash.
This is a one-off fee paid locally to the crew. USD15 Alternatively passengers can choose to bring their own snorkel from home.
Scuba diving is not available.