The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Night Sky & Caravan Trail
Astronomy - Tuition and talks from an astronomy expert
Transport - Minibus, 4WD, on foot, camel (or walk 1.5 hours each way)
Accommodation - Hotels (6 nights), Bedouin desert camp (1 night) with basic facilities
In Bedouin-style camp you will stay in large Bedouin-style tents (8 per tent).
Meals - 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Extras to your trip
Single Room Option - available for part of the tour
Urban Adventure - Tajine Cookery Class
Start the day with a short Arabic lesson before heading off to the market to test your new language skills while buying fresh produce. Then discover the secrets to the various spices and ingredients used in Moroccan cooking while learning to make Moroccan salads, tajines or couscous. You can then feast on your achievements!