The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Local bus, overnight bus, in country flight
Accommodation - Hotel (3nts), Hammocks (3nts), overnight bus (1nt).
Meals - 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners.
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at email@example.com
Add Extras to your trip
Urban Adventures - Carioca Experience
On this Rio de Janeiro city tour, explore Copacabana's most interesting side and learn more about the Carioca lifestyle, a relaxed approach to life. Journey into the past with a visit to Copacabana Fort and take in the view of Ipanema Beach from Arpoador Rock. Finish up discovering the real meaning of being a Carioca (local resident in Rio).
Please note, this must be pre-booked and you can either do it on your final day or book an extra night's accommodation.