The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport -In country flight, private charter vehicle, longboat, on foot, ferry, 4WD
Accommodation- Hotel/lodge (5nts), multi-share (1nt), open-air dorms (2nts), homestay (1nt)
Meals - 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Natural sights and wonders seen; fun activities, local restaurants and markets. The soothing tropical climate.
[Least enjoyed] Shared accomodation; primitive facilities; run-down hotels; trip physically over-demanding at times. Lack of other British in group.
[Accommodation] Generally poorly-maintained and tired. Sanitary facilities vs numbers accommodated inadequate in NP camp accomodation.
All possible care was taken and no critisisms whatever are due of the tour leader or guides. The tour was physically demanding and accomodation very basic and this is made perfectly clear in the brochure. But the Pinnacles climb (the highlight of the trip) is unsuitable for those over 60 (or even 45) unless exceptionally physically fit, and this should be made more clear.
Mr S - Travelled in June 2012