The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Thailand Beaches (East Coast)
Transport - Overnight Sleeper Train, ferry, local bus, songthaew and taxi
Accommodation - Hotels/guesthouses 5 nts, bungalows 2 nts, overnight train 1nt
Meals - 2 breakfasts & 2 lunches
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Been on this trip? Be the first to write a review by joining our community.
Sitting in a hammock in an awesome hotel in Koh Yao Noi
[least enjoyed] Snorkelling in slime and amongst rubbish in Koh Yao Noi!
Miss F travelled in April 2012
Elephant Ride - Not Included in the price of trip
Being in Phuket - a very lively place
I didn't enjoy the remote island of Koh ah noi I think. The cabins were not air conditioned and it was a quiet place. This was in the trip notes but still wasn't quite what I was expecting.
I would have liked a couple of extra days in Phuket, maybe even move to a different hotel in phuket.
The accomodation at the third hotel wasn't quite as comfortable as I would have hoped. The staff were very nice but overall I didn't want to spend two nights there so ended upleaving the tour and spending an extra night in Phuket.
Ms R - Travelled in March 2012