The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Train, minibus, local bus, songthaew, rickshaw and Taxi
Accommodation - Hotels/guesthouses (8nts), overnight train (2nts), hilltribe villages (2nts), homestay (1nt), rafthouse (1nt)
Meals - 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners
ReviewsDon't take our word for it - read through our customer reviews. All of these have been published without any editing.
Been on this trip? Be the first to write a review by joining our community.
Teaching the kids in Arcan village (in Northern Thailand) how to play 'Chase the ace' - They loved it
[Least enjoyed] Having to come home!
[Accommodation] Basic but functional
Sometime difficult to fully understand what he was saying, but in every other aspect was a brilliant guide.
Mr G - Travelled in August 2012
Swimming in the pools of Erawan waterfall was wonderful, and you get a free fish spa included
I would have prefered to spend one night in the guest house at Kanchanaburri and a night in Ayutthaya to see more of the temples there.
I would also suggest that Wat Rong Khun should be included in the Chiang Rai itinerary as it is so different to all the other temples visited. Additionally as we visited so many temples, I would have liked to have substituted one or two of these with a vist to the floating markets as these are a taste of true Thailand.
Alif's sense of humour and aility to interact with the group was fantastic, he added and unexpected extra something to the trip
Miss S - Travelled in March 2012