The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Train, minibus, local bus, songthaew, rickshaw and Taxi
Accommodation - Hotels/guesthouses (8nts), overnight train (2nts), hilltribe villages (2nts), homestay (1nt), rafthouse (1nt)
Meals - 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 4 dinners
Extensions & ExtrasIf you would like to opt for your own single room or other extras on offer for this holiday you will need to add this to your booking by filling out the online booking form - options to add all extras and extensions available to this tour will be made available.
Private Group Departures
We can organise this trip exclusively for you, your friends or family. Call us on 0845 609 0895 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Extras to your trip
Single Room - available for part of the tour
Urban Adventures - Tuk Tuk Experience
Jump on a tuk-tuk for a rambling Bangkok adventure. Call into Wat Po then weave through the streets to Phahurat Market to fill up on tasty snacks in Little India. Watch the city whiz by winding up to Wat Saket, then climb the 318 steps of the Golden Mount. These nimble vehicles are an exciting way to get around and the best way to discover Bangkok's buzzing backstreets.
Please note that this must be pre-booked and you may be able to do it the day you arrive. Alternatively, you can add an extra night's accommodation onto the start or end of your trip.