Contact Us Sales Team
Monday - Thursday 9am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Tues 24th 9am - 5pm
Wed 25th Closed
Thu 26th Closed
Fri 27th 9am - 5pm
Sat 28th 9am - 5pmSun 29th Closed
Mon 30th 9am - 5pm
Tues 31st 9am - 5pm
Wed 1st Closed
- Responsible Travel
We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Trip type:Family - Cultural
Adventure level:3. Moderate
Max group size:16
Avg user rating:
Asia, Borneo, Malaysia | 12 days
Family Holidays | Min age 5yrs
Transport - In country flight, private charter vehicle, boat, local bus
Accommodation - Hotel/guesthouse (8nts), Jungle eco-camp (1nts), Homestay (1nt)
Meals - 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners
Explore Borneo's wild side with a night at a jungle camp
See playful orang-utans at Sepilok
Enjoy idyllic beaches in Pulau Tiga National Parksee full itinerary >>
Ready to book
If you’re ready to book your adventure click here to complete our secure online booking form.Book »
Reserve your place
Still got questions? Need to get your holiday signed off by your boss? If you don’t want to miss out on your place click below and fill out the form to reserve your place for 72 hours.*Reserve »
(Payment not required)
* We are able to reserve places for 72 hours without payment. Flight inclusive prices are subject to flight availability. If your departure is on “late discount” we are unable to guarantee the reduced price until we have received your deposit. You may only reserve places on one trip at a time; in the event of multiple requests we will contact you to discuss which place/s you would like to hold.
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
Call us on
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »
Families who like this trip also like…
A fantastic introduction to Sabah in Borneo. The trip was varied, pacey, full of fun and led by Bibiana who added a huge amount to the whole experience. Jungle, tropical beaches, homestay, local food & culture combined to provide a spicy intro to...