We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, domestic flight, on foot, dugout canoe, elephant.
Accommodation - Hotels (6nts), camping (1nt), lodges (2nts), guesthouse (2nts).
Meals - 11 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 7 dinners.
Please supply the following details to gain access to the trip notes, which include a full day-to-day itinerary, packing list, via and vaccination requirements and country details, such as currency accepted, tipping practice and key phrases. You will only need to complete this form once (i.e. if you have cookies enable and they are not cleared after each session).
Price include flights, transfers, all accomodation and entry fees, and a selection of meals.
Price includes everything listed above, excluding flights and transfers.
Save 5% off any of our Family trips when you book 6 months in advance.
* Discount is applied at checkout (step 3).
0808 250 7442
Opening Hours »
Families who like this trip also like…
Fantastic trip to and around Nepal - crammed full with experiences and sights. Everything went smoothly and we felt very well looked after. All the guides were excellent, knowledgable, friendly, helpful.
Kirsten Robinson, Mum