We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Transport - Minibus, on foot, raft, elephant, canoe, in country flight.
Accommodation - Hotels (4nts), jungle lodge (2nts), camping (8nts), guesthouse (2nts).
Meals - 16 breakfasts, 12 lunches & 12 dinners.
Ready to book
If you’re ready to book your adventure click here to complete our secure online booking form.Book »
Reserve your place
Still got questions? Need to get your holiday signed off by your boss? If you don’t want to miss out on your place click below and fill out the form to reserve your place for 72 hours.*Reserve »
(Payment not required)
* We are able to reserve places for 72 hours without payment. Flight inclusive prices are subject to flight availability. If your departure is on “late discount” we are unable to guarantee the reduced price until we have received your deposit. You may only reserve places on one trip at a time; in the event of multiple requests we will contact you to discuss which place/s you would like to hold.
People who like this trip also like...
This adventure holiday could be doubled in price and still be worth it. The sights and sounds (and smells) are a world away from what I am used to, which in itself is great, but even better when you have brilliant AC staff on hand - a big thanks to Ashok...
drbrianstephens, Oct 2010