We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
Young Irishman plans Everest mission
It takes bravery, skill and plenty of endurance in order to get to the top of Mount Everest - three things that young Irishman Matthew Taylor has in abundance.
Only the most committed mountaineers are able to conquer the world's tallest peak and Mr Taylor - a Belfast A-Level student - is hoping to join the elite list of people who have managed the feat, The Irish Times reports.
A lot of adventure travellers are quite happy to trek to the Everest Base Camp, which is an achievement in itself, but Mr Taylor is determined to reach the top.
His mission to reach the summit will commence next summer, when he will be just 19 years of age.
If Mr Taylor is successful, he will be the youngest Irishman to ever reach the top of the famous Nepalese peak.
His parents are planning to take a trekking holiday in the Asian nation at the time and want to meet their son at the Base Camp once he comes back down.