The Adventure Company offers over 250 activity holidays to many destinations spanning every continent. We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Hands On Trips – conservation & your help
- Collection Trips – added comfort & style
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Expedition Cruises – polar experiences
- Photographic Holidays - photos for families
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
World's smallest man outlines Everest ambitions
Chandra Bahadur Dangi - the world's smallest man - says he is desperate to scale the highest mountain on the planet.
At just 54.6cm tall, Mr Dangi is officially recognised by the Guinness Book of Records as the shortest person on earth, although his ambitions are huge.
He told the Australian Daily Telegraph that one of his dreams is to scale the mighty Mount Everest.
"I'd love to see it, I've never been there," he was reported as saying during a visit to Sydney.
The 72-year-old would join an elite list of people if he did manage to conquer the Nepalese landmark.
Many adventurers prefer to head to the Everest Base Camp, as this enables them to take in the magnificent Himalayas in all their glory, without the exertion of getting to the summit.
Of course, there is far more to the average Nepal holiday than Mount Everest and places like Kathmandu can provide travellers with unforgettable experiences.
- Peru Holidays (302)
- Family Activity Holidays (237)
- Egypt Holidays (199)
- Tanzania Holidays (194)
- Trekking Holidays (193)
- Nepal Holidays (163)
- Morocco Holidays (111)
- India Holidays (86)
- South Africa Holidays (85)
- Safari Holidays (73)
- Jordan Holidays (62)
- Walking Holidays (53)
- Cuba Holidays (44)
- Solo Holidays (9)
- Winter Holidays (3)