We have many perfect destinations for your adventure travel, whatever your needs
Featured private group holidays
Fancy one of our fantastic adventures but only want to travel with people you know? Do it your way as a private group. We make private group trips for everyone, from big families to scouts and cadets.
- Activity Holidays – all action adventure
- Cultural Tours – lost cities & local life
- Wildlife Holidays – global wildlife encounters
- Trekking Holidays – peaks & summits
- Astronomy Tours – eclipses & stargazing
- Charity Holidays - do something amazing
- School Trips - exciting school trips abroad
- Northern Lights Tours - aurora borealis
- Private Groups - Create your own group
Feature adventure holidays
We’ve developed a range of dedicated solo holidays & solo travel packages; exclusively for people booking on their own. Around 40% of all our passengers are solo travellers.
The whole world loves Peru, rock star says
Peru's reputation as a superb holiday destination has grown immeasurably in recent years.
The South American country attracts millions of visitors each year, many of whom head to Machu Picchu.
Lima has also become a tourist hotspot in its own right, thanks mainly to its fine selection of world-class restaurants.
Rock icon Gene Simmons visited the nation last week and he was clearly impressed by what he saw.
The Kiss frontman took in some of Lima's most renowned tourist sites, including the Government Palace.
Simmons was scheduled to perform at the Rock and Roll All Stars concert in the country and he said that it is unsurprising that Peru holidays are proving so popular. He told El Comercio that it is a fantastic place to visit.
"The whole world loves Peru: its food, its women, the history. This is a modern country in the 21st century, that would impress anyone," he was quoted as saying.